Steps to Apply:
- Complete the program application.
- Identify which VA Educational Benefit Chapter you will be utilizing.
- Apply for VA Educational Benefits via va.gov Account and complete the correct VA application.
- Provide CSRIPS with a copy of your confirmation number.
- Provide a copy of your Certificate of Eligibility (COE) upon receipt.
- Set up an appointment with the CSRIPS VA Advisor to review the process.
If you have used your veterans benefits before but are new to CSRIPS, go to va.gov and complete the VA From 22-1995 or 22-5495, Request for Change of Program or Place of Training. Print a copy of the confirmation page and bring to our office to transfer your benefits to CSRIPS.